Welcome Dear RSCIT Student, as you know RKCL and VMOU organize the rscit exam every month. Now it’s another exam event going to be held on Sunday, 30th September 2019. This is a unique exam event because in this exam event old students who enroll with rscit old syllabus exam pattern and new students have enrolled with the new syllabus, both have participated in this exam event. We at ‘Career Planet Computer Education’ as always give you accurate and in-time information about the exam and rscit answer key.
So know we are here for discussing the RSCIT exam answer key 30th September 2019. This exam event is based on new and old RSCIT Syllabus. It is the first and last exam based on new and old syllabus. I hope all students who opt for the old syllabus clear in it.
Let’s start discussing today’s answer key.
RSCIT Answer Key 8 September 2019
This is the first official rscit exam event which is based on the new as well as old syllabus. You can find the official rscit answer key for the 8 September 2019 exam at www.vmou.ac.in on Vardhman Mahaveer Open University Kota, known as (VMOU), website http://rkcl.vmou.ac.in/. You can also download and check the official answer key from our website after 2 days of the exam.
If you have to found any problem in the authorized answer key issued by VMOU, then feel free to contact university by submitting your problem related to answering key at following email address- firstname.lastname@example.org
RSCIT Exam Admit Card-
Dear Students, Your RSCIT exam admit cards are issued by VMOU, Kota. Please contact your computer center where you got admission to the rscit course and collect your admit card. Don’t go surfing the internet and search for how to download the rscit exam admit card. Your admit card is only available at your learning center. So do not open multiple false websites to download it.
Passing Marks in RSCIT Exam-
Students declared passed in the RSCIT exam only when he/she score 28 marks in external paper and 12 marks in internal paper separately.
Many students have a question about passing marks in the rscit exam. Students focus on your learning if you have developed practical learning skill no one can declare you fail in the exam. My simple and straight forward suggestion that read rscit official book issued by rkcl and published by VMOU. All exam questions are coming from this book only. Many other publishers published question bank but they are not fruitful, not reliable.
In simple words, if you correct you’re 14 questions each carrying 2 marks in the external paper then you score 28 marks and declared passed in the exam by VMOU.
RSCIT EXAM PATTERN –
- Maximum Marks- 70
- Total No of Questions (MCQ Based)- 35
- Each Question carries 2 Marks.
- Passing Marks- 28
- Medium – Hindi & English.
- Duration- 1 Hour.
- Date- 8 September 2019, Sunday.
- Exam Timing 12:00 Noon to 1:00 PM
RKCL - Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited is a Public Limited Company established in Rajasthan as a joint venture of Government of Rajasthan; Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL), Pune; University of Rajasthan; Jaipur, Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur; Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota; Rajcomp Info Services Ltd. and Centre for e-governance. It was incorporated on 25th April 2008 under the Companies Act, 1956 having CIN U 80302 RJ 2008 PLC 026433.
The main objective of the company is to create an IT environment and to create competitive manpower for IT and IT-enabled service. RKCL works to create a new educational framework that can plan, implement, supervise and regulate the developing needs for IT skills in the 21st century in the State of Rajasthan by promoting the IT-enabled education programs.
The main focus area where RKCL working that is digital literacy, e-Learning, e-Governance, e-services,e-Empowerment.
for more information please visit rkcl official website:- http://www.rkcl.in/
RKCL RSCIT Exam Important Topics (New Syllabus) –
1. Introduction to Computers.
2. Computer System
3. Exploring Your Computer
4. Introduction to the Internet
5. Digital Payments & Platforms
6. Internet Applications
7. Digital Services for Citizens of Rajasthan
8. Accessing Citizen Services in Rajasthan
9. Exploring Common Citizen Centric Services
10. Working with Mobile Devices/ Smartphone
13. Microsoft PowerPoint
14. Cyber Security and Awareness
15. Computer System Management
16. Getting More from Your Computer
RSCIT Exam Important Topics (Old Syllabus) –
1. Introduction to Computers.
2. Uses of Computers
3. Introduction to the Internet
4. Internet Applications
5. Operation System
6. MS-Word Basic
7. MS-Word Advance
8. MS-Excel Basic
9. MS-Excel Advance
10. MS-PowerPoint Basics
12. Microsoft Outlook Basics
13. Latest Trends in IT
14. Computer Administration
15. Computer Networking
What is the RSCIT COURSE?
RSCIT is a basic computer course known as the ‘Rajasthan State Certificate in Information Technology’ course in the state attempts to propagate IT Literacy and functionality among the people to bridge the digital divide, resultant Knowledge divide, and opportunity divide.
RS-CIT is a basic comprehensive computer course; designed in such a way that helps in developing a fundamental understanding of computers, helps in learning the essential skills to use a computer with confidence, be more productive at home or work, use technology to complement lifestyle and growth in career.
The government of Rajasthan has also found this course suitable for IT literacy and recognized under the Department of IT & Communications.
RSCIT is a well-known computer basic course run and managed by Rajasthan knowledge corporation Ltd. (RKCL). Know RSCIT is an essential qualification for selected Rajasthan state government jobs.
VMOU RSCIT Exam-
VMOU- Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota organized exam for RSCIT students all over the state. VMOU create rscit exam centers in different district and tehsil headquarters in Rajasthan. Three to four exam events are conducted by the university in the whole academic calendar year. If you want to learn Tip and Tricks how to pass or crack the rscit exam then visit the following post.
Who We Are?
We are an authorized training center of Rajasthan knowledge corporation limited RKCL, running our center at Udaipur, Rajasthan. Our authorization code is 47290085. We publish the rscit answer key on our website as well as on our YouTube Chanel. You are advised to visit our website and YouTube Chanel to get all the RSCFA (Tally GST) video tutorial and RSCIT Course Tutorial in the Hindi language. You can match your OMR sheet’s answers with our answer key, but just hold it, we also upload official authorized VMOU answer key on our website; so you are advised to match your answers with official VMOU answer key and sour about your result.
Important Instructions for Students-
- Kindly bring an original copy of the admit card and any photo ID proof in original (Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter's ID card, Passport, Institution ID card, etc.) along with you.
- Candidate should report at the examination center before 11:00 to 11:30 AM. After 11:30 AM a Candidate shall not be permitted to enter the examination center under any circumstance.
- The examination will be held based on the objective question and a black or blue ballpoint pen shall be used by the candidate to fill the OMR sheet.
- The use of calculators, cell phones, pagers, or any electronic gadgets is not allowed in Examination Hall.
- if any student found any discrepancy in the admit card, mail to email@example.com
- The examination center will not be changed in any case.
- 6 Digit Roll no has been allotted to the candidate and it is to be filled on the OMR sheet carefully.
- There will be 4 Series in question booklet and any one series will be allotted to the candidate and it is to be filled on the OMR sheet carefully.
- Candidate must bring a writing pad with him/her.
- Kindly read the instructions mentioned in on OMR sheet and question booklet carefully.
- The candidate has to mention the Roll No. on the Question Booklet.
RS-CIT PROVISIONAL E-CERTIFICATE-
VMOU, Kota provides the provisional E-Certificate to successful rs-cit examines from November 2018 examination. If you want to download the certificate, first of all, you have to enroll your aadhar card at your center then center generate an e-certificate for you. The provisional e-certificate can be downloaded for student’s SSO(Single Sign-On) login. This is free of cost facility provided by the university. The provisional e-certificate valid until the issuance of the physical certificate.
All RSCIT Students are advice to match their answer with officially approved answer key, which is published by VMOU Kota on their official website-www.rkcl.vmou.ac.in. RSCIT answer key published by VMOU, Kota after 2 to 3 days.
Hope all of you doing well in your examination. Good Luck.