Welcome Dear RSCIT Students, as you know RKCL and VMOU going to held another rscit exam event on 30 June 2019 (Sunday) in this month. So know we are here for discussing RSCIT exam answer key 30 June 2019. This exam event is based on new RSCIT Syllabus. It is the first ever exam based on the new syllabus. Hope all of you doing well in your examination. In RSCIT 30 June 2019 exam event only August 2018 to March 2019 batch students are eligible.
Old batch students and previously failed students getting more chance to appear in the exam in the near future. Old batch exam dates are yet not declared by RKCL and VMOU. Stay connected, as they announce we inform you as soon as possible.
Let’s start discussing today’s answer key.
VMOU RSCIT Result 30 June 2019 Declared-
Click below link to find your RSCIT 30 June Exam Result by VMOU-
What is the RSCIT COURSE?
RSCIT is a basic computer course known as ‘Rajasthan State Certificate in Information Technology’ course in the state attempts to propagate IT Literacy and functionality among the people with a view to bridging the digital divide, resultant Knowledge divide, and opportunity divide.
RS-CIT is a basic comprehensive computer course; designed in such a way that helps in developing a fundamental understanding of computers, helps in learning the essential skills to use a computer with confidence, be more productive at home or at work, use technology to complement lifestyle and growth in career.
The government of Rajasthan has also found this course suitable for IT literacy and recognized under Department of IT & Communications.
RSCIT is a well-known computer basic course run and managed by Rajasthan knowledge corporation Ltd. (RKCL). Know RSCIT is an essential qualification for selected Rajasthan state government jobs.
What about is RKCL?
RKCL - Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited is a Public Limited Company established in Rajasthan as a joint venture of Government of Rajasthan; Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL), Pune; University of Rajasthan; Jaipur, Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur; Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota; Rajcomp Info Services Ltd. and Centre for e-governance. It was incorporated on 25th April 2008 under the Companies Act, 1956 having CIN U 80302 RJ 2008 PLC 026433
The main objective of the company is to create an IT environment and to create competitive manpower for IT and IT-enabled service. RKCL work to create a new educational framework which can plan, implement, supervise and regulate the developing needs for IT skills in the 21st century in the State of Rajasthan by promoting the IT-enabled education programs.
Main focus area where RKCL working that is digital literacy, e-Learning, e-Governance, e-services,e-Empowerment.
for more information please visit rkcl official website:- http://www.rkcl.in/
RSCIT Answer Key 30 June 2019
This is the first official rscit exam event which is based on the new syllabus. You can find the official rscit answer key for 30 June 2019 exam at www.vmou.ac.in on Vardhman Mahaveer Open University Kota, known as (VMOU), website http://rkcl.vmou.ac.in/. You can also download and check the official answer key from our website after 2 days of exam.
If you have to found any problem in the authorized answer key issued by VMOU, then feel free to contact university by submitting your problem related to answering key at following email address- email@example.com
VMOU RSCIT Exam-
VMOU- Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota organized exam for RSCIT students all over the state. VMOU create rscit exam centers in different district and tehsil headquarters in Rajasthan. Three to four exam events are conducted by the university in the whole academic calendar year.
Passing Marks in RSCIT Exam-
Students declared passed in RSCIT exam only when he/she score 28 marks in external paper and 12 marks in internal paper separately. In simple words, if you correct your 14 questions each carrying 2 marks in the external paper then you score 28 marks and declared passed in exam.
Who We Are?
We are authorized training center of Rajasthan knowledge corporation limited RKCL, running our center at Udaipur, Rajasthan. Our authorization code is 47290085. We publish rscit answer key on our website as well as on our YouTube Chanel. You are advised to visit our website and YouTube Chanel to get all the RSCFA (Tally GST) video tutorial and RSCIT Course Tutorial in the Hindi language. You can match your OMR sheet’s answers with our answer key, but just hold it, we also upload official authorized VMOU answer key on our website; so you are advised to match your answers with official VMOU answer key and sour about your result.
RKCL RSCIT Exam Important Topics (New Syllabus) –
- Introduction to Computers.
- Computer System
- Exploring Your Computer
- Introduction to the Internet
- Digital Payments & Platforms
- Internet Applications
- Digital Services for Citizens of Rajasthan
- Accessing Citizen Services in Rajasthan
- Exploring Common Citizen Centric Services
- Working with Mobile Devices/ Smartphone
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Cyber Security and Awareness
- Computer System Management
- Getting More from Your Computer
RSCIT EXAM PATTERN –
- Maximum Marks- 70
- Total No of Questions (MCQ Based)- 35
- Each Question carries 2 Marks.
- Passing Marks- 28
- Medium – Hindi & English.
- Duration- 1 Hour.
- Date- 30 June 2019, Sunday.
- Exam Timing 12:00 Noon to 1:00 PM
Important Instructions for Students-
- Kindly bring an original copy of the admit card and any photo ID proof in original (Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter's ID card, Passport, Institution ID card, etc.) along with you.
- Candidate should report at the examination center before 11:00 to 11:30 AM. After 11:30 AM a Candidate shall not be permitted to enter the examination center under any circumstance.
- The examination will be held on the basis of the objective question and black or blue ballpoint pen shall be used by the candidate to fill the OMR sheet.
- Use of calculators, cell phones, pagers, or any electronic gadgets is not allowed in Examination Hall.
- if any student found any discrepancy in the admit card, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Examination center will not be changed in any case.
- 6 Digit Roll no has been allotted to the candidate and it is to be filled on OMR sheet carefully.
- There will be 4 Series in question booklet and any one series will be allotted to the candidate and it is to be filled on OMR sheet carefully.
- Candidate must bring writing pad with him/her.
- Kindly read the instructions mentioned in on OMR sheet and question booklet carefully.
- The candidate has to mention the Roll No. on the Question Booklet.
RS-CIT PROVISIONAL E-CERTIFICATE-
Vmou, Kota provides the provisional E-Certificate to successful rs-cit examines from November 2018 examination. If you want to download the certificate, first of all, you have to enroll your aadhar card at your center then center generate e-certificate for you. The provisional e-certificate can be downloaded for student’s SSO(Single Sign-On) login. This is free of cost facility provided by the university. The provisional e-certificate valid until the issuance of the physical certificate.
All RSCIT Students are advice to match their answer with officially approved answer key, which is published by VMOU Kota on their official website-www.rkcl.vmou.ac.in. RSCIT answer key published by VMOU, Kota after 2 to 3 days.