RSCFA Tally GST Traning Course
Learn Tally form basic to advance level with GST. 'Career Planet' provide Tally Training with GST and advance excel. Join our Tally GST course at Udaipur,Rajasthan center. You can learn complete Tally GST Course Training from one of the best computer computer institute in Udaipur.
You have to great opportunity to get admission in RKCL's RSCFA Course. RSCFA course is based on lasted GST accounting concepts. You can get government approved certificate for your Tally course. In this RSCFA Tally course, Tally Solution pvt. ltd. is a education partner .
Joint certificate provided by RKCL and Tally Solution pvt. ltd. In the course book and offline study materiel given by RKCL.
RSCFA course covers Tally with Advance Excel. Learn Basic to Advance Level Accounting with our expert and experienced faculty.
Tally GST Course -
Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Financial Accounting
Learn all GST Tax Return using online portal and using offline Tool.
Join our Advance Tally course , Professional Accounting Courses at Udaipur, Rajasthan center. When you join this course as a result you may probably become successful accountant. Almost all practical aspect of accounting includes in this course. So pleas visit our center to get detail syllabus and meet our faculty.
We are providing practical tally training so we are using latest licence Tally Software. Students get original tally software to practice the course content. Therefore students get all new updates about gst from government time to time.
TALLY COURSE SYLLABUS :
- Accounting Principles Concepts & Convention
- Double Entry System of Book Keeping
- Type of Accounts
- Golden Rules of Accounting
- Mode of Accounting
- Char of Accounts
- Financial Statements
- Types of Business Organizations.
- Company Creation
- Company Features F11
- Configurations F12
- Basic Entries
- Ledgers Creations Voucher Types
- Voucher Entry
- Debit Note
- Credit Note
- Day Book
- Trial Balance(T.B.)
- Profit & Loss
- Balance Sheet
Income & Expenses Adjustments
- Introduction to Trading Organization
- Cash/Credit Purchase and Sales
- Purchase Return/Sales Return
- Credit Period/Trade Discount/Cash Discount
- Bill-wise Details, Cost/Profit Center Management
- Cost Centers and Cost Categories
- Voucher Classes
- Multiple Price Levels
- Multiple Currencies
- Budgets & Controls
- Invoice, Debit/Credit Notes
- Bills Receivable/Bill Payable
- Outstanding Management
- Job Work Out
- Reversing Journal/Post Dated Voucher
- Practice Exercises
- Integrate Accounts with Inventory
- Storage & Classification: Godowns
- Cost of Purchases
- Stock Categories
- Order Processing: Sales & Purchase Order
- Use Standard Rate for Stock Item
- Stock Summary/ Stock Transfer
- Tracking Numbers: Delivery Notes, Receipt Notes.
- Rejection Inward/Rejection Outward
- Batch Wise details
- Additional Cost Details
- Bill of Material(BOM)
- Different Actual and Bill quantities
- Price Levels and Price Lists
- Stock Valuation
- Zero Valued Entries
- Point of Sales(POS)
Goods & Service Tax(GST)
- Basic Concepts in GST(IGST,CGST,SGST)
- Regular, Composition, Unregistered Dealer
- Creating Masters, Entering, Transactions, HSN Code/GSTIN Code
- Accounting for Return of Goods ( with Debit/Credit Notes)
- Reverse Charges Entries for Unregistered Dealer Purchase/Sales
- Multi Rate Stock Items with GST
- GST Return GSTR-1/GSTR-2/GSTR-3B/ GSTR-4
- GSTR 1- B2B, B2C, Nil Rated, Export, Advance
- GSTR 2-B2B, Import, ISD, Reverse Charges on Advance
- Input Credit(ITC) and ITC Reversal
- Tax Payment to Government
- GST for Manufacturing Unit( Row Material & Finished Goods)
- Basic concepts of TDS/TCS
- Creation of Masters
- Recording Transactions
- TDS/ TCS Reports and Computation
- Basic of Services ( Accounts only)
- Creating Masters
- Recording Transactions
- Security Controls in Tally
- Backup Restore Company Data
- Export Data in Excel and Pen drive
- Optional Voucher
- Rounding Off Concepts in Tally
- Using Tally in Hindi/Tally Installation
- Manufacture Nursing Home
- Petrol Pump
- Retailer & Departmental Store
- Tour & Travels
Coaching Institute, Schools etc
This course is specially designed for Commerce & Non-Commerce students who want to be a successful computer accountant. Students having arts background or science background can also join this course.
This will also beneficial for a businessman, shopkeeper or an owner of a small enterprise who wants to handle accounts in computers with Tally ERP 9 under GST by himself.
Join today, you will learn a lot of from this course! after doing this course you can handle accounts independently. Learn complete bookkeeping, Account finalization, Reconciliations, Printing Reports, Inventory and Stock Management, Taxation, Online Returns, E-Way Bill Process.
Tally is a very powerful business management software that can give you all the latest features for business management and accounting.