Tally GST Course introduces by Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Ltd. (RKCL) with the name as ‘RSCFA’, Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Financial Accounting. In this course, the student gets complete knowledge of basic to advance level accounting with GST in Tally ERP9. This course covers the concepts and application of computerized accounting and Tally.ERP 9 knowledge in real-time business scenarios.
Learn complete bookkeeping, Account finalization, Reconciliations, Printing Reports, Inventory and Stock Management, Taxation, Online Returns, E-Way Bill Process. Tally is a very powerful business management software that can give you all the latest features for business management and accounting.
A Certificate Course for Students, Entrepreneurs & Professionals-
You have to great opportunity to get admission in RKCL's RSCFA Course. It is a financial accounting course based on lasted GST accounting concepts. After completion student gets a government-approved certificate. In this RSCFA Tally course, Tally Solution Pvt. Ltd. is an education partner. This course certifies a candidate’s skills in Computerized Accounting and Tally. RSCFA certifies the candidate as job-ready and opens up multiple career opportunities. Joint certificate provided by RKCL and Tally Solution Pvt. Ltd. in the coursebook and offline study material given by RKCL.
- Accounting Principles Concepts & Convention
- Double Entry System of Book Keeping
- Type of Accounts
- Golden Rules of Accounting
- Mode of Accounting
- Char of Accounts
- Financial Statements
- Types of Business Organizations.
- Company Creation
- Company Features F11
- Configurations F12
- Basic Entries
- Ledgers Creations Voucher Types
- Voucher Entry
- Debit Note
- Credit Note
- Day Book
- Trial Balance(T.B.)
- Profit & Loss
- Balance Sheet
Income & Expenses Adjustments
- Introduction to Trading Organization
- Cash/Credit Purchase and Sales
- Purchase Return/Sales Return
- Credit Period/Trade Discount/Cash Discount
- Bill-wise Details, Cost/Profit Center Management
- Cost Centers and Cost Categories
- Voucher Classes
- Multiple Price Levels
- Multiple Currencies
- Budgets & Controls
- Invoice, Debit/Credit Notes
- Bills Receivable/Bill Payable
- Outstanding Management
- Job Work Out
- Reversing Journal/Post Dated Voucher
- Practice Exercises
- Integrate Accounts with Inventory
- Storage & Classification: Godowns
- Cost of Purchases
- Stock Categories
- Order Processing: Sales & Purchase Order
- Use Standard Rate for Stock Item
- Stock Summary/ Stock Transfer
- Tracking Numbers: Delivery Notes, Receipt Notes.
- Rejection Inward/Rejection Outward
- Batch Wise details
- Additional Cost Details
- Bill of Material(BOM)
- Different Actual and Bill quantities
- Price Levels and Price Lists
- Stock Valuation
- Zero Valued Entries
- Point of Sales(POS)
Goods & Service Tax(GST)
- Basic Concepts in GST(IGST,CGST,SGST)
- Regular, Composition, Unregistered Dealer
- Creating Masters, Entering, Transactions, HSN Code/GSTIN Code
- Accounting for Return of Goods ( with Debit/Credit Notes)
- Reverse Charges Entries for Unregistered Dealer Purchase/Sales
- Multi Rate Stock Items with GST
- GST Return GSTR-1/GSTR-2/GSTR-3B/ GSTR-4
- GSTR 1- B2B, B2C, Nil Rated, Export, Advance
- GSTR 2-B2B, Import, ISD, Reverse Charges on Advance
- Input Credit(ITC) and ITC Reversal
- Tax Payment to Government
- GST for Manufacturing Unit( Row Material & Finished Goods)
- Basic concepts of TDS/TCS
- Creation of Masters
- Recording Transactions
- TDS/ TCS Reports and Computation
- Basic of Services ( Accounts only)
- Creating Masters
- Recording Transactions
- Security Controls in Tally
- Backup Restore Company Data
- Export Data in Excel and Pen drive
- Optional Voucher
- Rounding Off Concepts in Tally
- Using Tally in Hindi/Tally Installation
- Manufacture Nursing Home
- Petrol Pump
- Retailer & Departmental Store
- Tour & Travels
Coaching Institute, Schools etc
Tally GST Training Course
CFA course covers Tally with Advance Excel. Learn Basic to Advance Level Accounting with our expert and experienced faculty. All topics are covered with a suitable understanding and application of the concepts of Goods & Services Tax (GST). Learn all Goods and Service Tax Returns filing process using online portal and offline Tools provided by GSTN. Tally ERP 9 Course with GST covers in-depth knowledge to meet the accounting requirements of the industry.
This Tally GST course helps you to Implement Goods and Service Tax, covering all advanced topics such as cost centers, job costing, stock, income tax, TDS, e-way bills, budget Management, accounts for trading company, accounts for manufacturing company, accounts for service sector company, Bank Reconciliation, MIS reports, GST returns for regular and composition dealers, GSTR1, GSTR2, GSTR3B, GSTR4, TDS Returns Form 26Q, etc.
Who Can Join Tally ERP 9 Course with GST?
- Anyone - who wants to learn and perform accounting, inventory and taxation work on Tally.
- Commerce Students - Every commerce stream students whatever student of class 11th, 12th, B.Com, BBA, BBM, M.Com or MBA must learn Tally ERP 9 course with GST because maximum of Indian small and medium scale businesses uses Tally ERP9 in their day to day working.
- Business Owners- Even if a business owner or top management don’t do data entry work in tally, then need to have knowledge of Tally Software, so that they can analyze data, keep an eye on cash and fund flows, working capital, profits, finance, reporting, budget mgt., MIS reporting and other valuable information that helps them to take right decisions in business planning.
Tally is the best option to implement GST in your business. In this course, we have explained each topic in detail that how to implement GST in Tally and Generate all returns automatically such as GSTR-1, GSTR-2, GSTR-3B, and other reconciliation as well.
You will learn all in detail with real-life examples. This program intends to make the participants experts in TallyERP9 in every aspect, so as to help in building his/her career.
What is the duration of the Course?
Generally, it takes 90 days to complete the entire Tally Course. We conduct daily 2 Hours class 1 hr. for theory and 1 hr. of practical.
How can I join the Tally ERP 9 Course with GST?
You can join this course by taking admission to our center because it is an offline classroom-based regular mode course.
Do you provide Tally Software with your Course?
No, We are an educational institute and we provide only courses for accounts and finance. However, if you want to download free tally education version software or want to buy a license version of latest tally software you can visit the tally solution's website for more info.
What about Exams and Certification?
In the course duration, there are two intermediate test exams are organized to check your skill and understating. Once you complete your course, you can appear for final exams. On passing these exams, you will be awarded an RSCFA Certificate.
Is it difficult to learn?
Absolutely not, Topics are explained through step by step process in a very simple language, which is easy for students to understand and learn. The entire Tally course is designed to meet the requirements of industry-approved from RKCL & Business Experts.
Will I get Practice Files?
Yes, we have provided Tally course practical questions for each and every topic form our course syllabus.
What is RKCL?
Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Ltd. (RKCL) is a public Ltd. the company, promoted by the government of Rajasthan. It governs and conducts information technology-related programs and courses in the allover state. Other then RSCFA another one of the most popular courses offered by RKCL is RSCIT.
Join our Tally GST Course Today-
'Career Planet' provides Tally Training with GST and advance excel course at the course at Udaipur, Rajasthan center. You can learn to complete Tally GST Course Training from one of the best computer institutes in Udaipur. When you join this course, as a result, you may probably become a successful accountant. Almost all practical aspects of accounting include in this course. So please visit our center to get a detailed syllabus and meet our faculty.