Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology.
RSCIT Course is a basic computer course. You can learn the office automation system with the help of Microsoft office skills. it has been recognized by Dept. of Information Technology and Communication (DoIT&C), Govt. of Rajasthan to propagate IT Literacy among the people of Rajasthan.
What is the RSCIT Course?
RS-CIT is a high quality and low cost IT literacy program that offers a novel curriculum, excellent study material and learning management system in both local Hindi language and English. A state-of-the-art delivery mechanism leads to State University governed Examination and Certification.
It Covers in Depth Microsoft Office Training. you can excel in your skills to enhance your office automation activities.
RSCIT Course Detail-
RS-CIT is designed to empower citizens with a fundamental understanding of information technology(I.T.) at an affordable cost. Acquiring essential skills to begin computing with confidence, be more productive at home and work and able to explore career opportunities globally.
RSCIT Course SYLLABUS :
- Introduction of Computers
- Benefit of Computer System
- Hardware & Software
- Uses of Computers
- Microsoft Windows
- Types of Desktop Operating System
- Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Input/Output Devices
- Storage Devices
- Checking a Computer System Configuration
- Windows/File Explorer
- Starting an Application
- Copy/Paste/Rename a File or Folder
- Scan a File/ Folder with Antivirus
- Introduction to Word Processing and MS-Word
- Working with Document
- Insert Menu
- Paragraphs, Alignment, Bullets, and Numbering
- Working with Graphics & Charts
- Working with Various Tabs and options
- Introduction to Excel
- Concept of Sheet and Workbook
- Basic Excel
- Sort and Filter
- Basic Formulas and Functions
- Creating Charts
- Introduction to MS PowerPoint
- Creating Slides via Templates, Wizard, Blank Slides
- Insert Menu
- Changing Background of a Presentation
- Slide Show
- Various Tabs and Options
- CD/DVD Writing/Burning
- Printing files
- Saving data to/from Pen-Drive/USB
- Transfer of Data between PC and Mobile
- Image Editing using inbuilt Software
- Saving documents into PDF format
- What is the Internet?
- How to Connect/Access Internet
- Types of Internet Connectivity
- Opening a Website
- Searching the WEB
- E-mail Creation
- Some useful websites(In Rajasthan)
- Online Banking
- Online Payment Modes
- Mobile Wallets
- Social Networking Sites
- E-Learning/ Online Educations
- Other Open Resources/Cloud-Based Storage
- Job Search and REgistration
- Online Application Submission
- Digital Signing
- Single Sign-On (SSO) Facility
- Availing Citizen Services
- eMitra Services through Web-Portal
- Rajasthan Sampark
- e Public Distribution System (ePDS)
- Aadhar Services
- Income Tax Department Services
- Passport Seva Services
- Ticket Booking Services
- National Voter's Service Portal
- LPG Service and subscriptions
- Handheld Device Types
- Type of popular Mobile Operating System
- Configuring Google Play on Smartphone
- Checking Mobile Specification and Configuring essentials
- Sharing files between Mobiles (Share it)
- Using Google map to find the path
- Setting panel
- Useful Apps for Rajsthan Citizens
- Popular Apps
- Types of Cyber Threats
- How to identify Safe Websites/ Portals
- Secure Seals (Verisign/Trust pay etc.)
- Secure Browsing Habits and Mailing Etiquettes
- Social, Legal and ethical aspect of IT
- Creating a User Login for Windows
- Setting up a restore Point
- 'Installing/ Uninstalling a Program
- Installation of a Network Printer
- Configuring Microsoft Outlook with E-Mail
- Hiding a File/Folder, viewing Hidden Files
- Locking a File/Folder with a Password
To empower citizens with a fundamental understanding of Information Technology (I.T.) at an affordable cost, acquiring essential skills to begin computing with confidence, be more productive at home and work, and able to explore career opportunities globally.
One comprehensive printed book (Hindi or English) per candidate.
Anyone who is literate & has a keen desire to learn Computer & Information Technology. Apply any student of class VI and up to a higher level.
RS-CIT Course New Fees
Rs 3350 /- only per candidate however for eligible Govt. Employees, the course fees are Rs 2700/- per candidate only. Government Employee's fee is refundable as per their department rules and regulations.
Hindi & English
RSCIT Training Pedagogy
- Active Learning Student-centric learning model.
- Simulation-Based Learning Lab Work (ILT) using LMS
- Collaborative learning and Periodic Assessment
- Encouraging students to utilize acquired skills in useful projects
- Practical office work
- Productive skill development
Join RSCIT Course at our Udaipur Center. This Course Covers in-depth Microsoft Office Training. To Get RSCIT course Syllabus, Fee Structure and Complete information you can contact us. Visit our youtube channel to get RKCL rs-cit course content. visit below link to get rscit old exam papers and quiz.