Dear RSCIT students, you can feel like September month declared as exam month by RKCL and VMOU. Back to back, there is two exam’s line up by VMOU. First RSCIT exam is successfully conducted start of this month that is 2nd September 2018 and next will be scheduled on 30 September 2018 at last day of September month. Sources said that “LDC vacancy is live now, so in the large interest of students RKCL and VMOU decided to conduct a line by line exams in same month”.
As per this tight schedule, we are also getting ready to publish RSCIT Answer Key for 30 September 2018 exam event on our website. We are well known RKCL authorized computer institute running operations at Udaipur, Rajasthan. We provide rkcl’s RSCIT and RSCFA (Tally) course. After the exam, you can watch our YouTube video about rscit answer key of 30 September 2018 exam on our YouTube channel in Hindi. After the exam, you can advise visiting our website or our YouTube channel to match your OMR sheet answers with our rscit answer key.
RSCIT is a well know computer basic course govern by Rajasthan knowledge corporation Ltd. (RKCL). It is basic eligibility to apply in many Rajasthan government vacancies.
RSCIT Answer Key 30 Sep. 2018 (Official)
VMOU, Kota, publish officially rscit answer key for 30 September 2018 exam on their website www.vmou.ac.in. You are advised to match your answers with authorized answer key of published by university soon. You can also download and check it from our website after 3 days of exam.
If you have to found any problem in the authorized answer key, you feel that VMOU publish some wrong answers in it, then you can submit your problem related to answering key to the university on following email address- firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: RSCIT exam paper have maximum marks in RSCIT question paper is 100. Out of 100, you have to score 28 marks to declare passed in the exam. Only those students qualify for the final rscit exam which scores internal marks 12 at your computer center. Students separately score theory marks that are 28 marks apart from internal marks 12. So if your 14 question is correct in the final exam then you are declared passed in the rscit exam by VMOU.
RS-CIT PROVISIONAL E-CERTIFICATE-
Hon’ble vice-chancellor of Verdhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota sanction the provisional E-Certificate to successful rs-cit examines form February 2016 examination. The provisional e-certificate shall be available online and valid until the issuance of the physical certificate. The certificate can be obtained university website by paying a one-time fee of Rs. 50.00 (Rupees Fifty only) via E-Mitra kiosks/ Centers in Rajasthan. The fee can also be paid online using E-Mitra online services.
Rajasthan State Certificate in Information Technology course in the state attempts to propagate IT Literacy and functionality among the people with a view to bridge the digital divide, resultant Knowledge divide, and opportunity divide.
RS-CIT is a basic comprehensive computer course; designed in such a way that helps in developing a fundamental understanding of computers, helps in learning the essential skills to use a computer with confidence, be more productive at home or at work, use technology to complement lifestyle and growth in career.
The government of Rajasthan has also found this course suitable for IT literacy and recognized under Department of IT & Communications.
RSCIT Exam Important Topics –
- Introduction to Computers.
- Uses of Computers
- Introduction to the Internet
- Internet Applications
- Operation System
- MS-Word Basic
- MS-Word Advance
- MS-Excel Basic
- MS-Excel Advance
- MS-PowerPoint Basics
- Microsoft Outlook Basics
- Latest Trends in IT
- Computer Administration
- Computer Networking
RSCIT EXAM PATTERN –
- Maximum Marks-70
- Total No of Questions (MCQ Based)-35
- Each Question carries 2 Marks.
- Passing Marks-28
- Medium – Hindi & English.
- Duration- 1 Hour.
- Date-30 September 2018, Sunday.
- Exam Timing 12:00 Noon to 1:00 PM
Important Instructions for Students-
- Kindly bring an original copy of the admit card and any photo ID proof in original (Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter's ID card, Passport, Institution ID card etc.) along with you.
- Candidate should report at the examination center before 11:00 to 11:30 AM. After 11:30 AM a Candidate shall not be permitted to enter the examination center under any circumstance.
- The examination will be held on the basis of the objective question and black or blue ballpoint pen shall be used by the candidate to fill the OMR sheet.
- Use of calculators, cell phones, pagers, or any electronic gadgets is not allowed in Examination Hall.
- if any student found any discrepancy in the admit card, mail to email@example.com
- The Examination center will not be changed in any case.
- 6 Digit Roll no has been allotted to the candidate and it is to be filled on OMR sheet carefully.
- There will be 4 Series in question booklet and any one series will be allotted to the candidate and it is to be filled on OMR sheet carefully.
- Candidate must bring writing pad with him/her.
- Kindly read the instructions mentioned in on OMR sheet and question booklet carefully.
- The candidate has to mention the Roll No. on the Question Booklet.
Instructions for Filling OMR Sheet-
- There is only one correct answer for each question and once a mark has been made, the same cannot be altered.
- All entries in circle option must be made by black/ blue ink ballpoint Pen only.
- The circle should be darkened completely.
- Do not use eraser, blade, and whitener etc. to hide the entries.
- More than one entry of an answer will be considered the wrong